Planning a Wedding is a big undertaking! With numerous decisions, both big and small, staying on top of things can sometimes seem a bit overwhelming. We understand!
So to help you with your planning, we've compiled a list of Tips and Suggestions (a.k.a. "10 Common Pitfalls to Avoid") into a Handout which each Bride receives at our Studio. These are now available on line:
- Part 1: http://blog.robertcharlesphotography.com/index/view-post/id/2
- Part 2: http://blog.robertcharlesphotography.com/index/view-post/id/7
- Part 3: http://blog.robertcharlesphotography.com/index/view-post/id/8
To these 10, we'd like to add numbers 11-13. We hope they are helpful as you plan your Big Day!
11. Hi-Res DVD If you are planning on obtaining a Hi-Res DVD of your Wedding Images, know what you will be receiving - or you may be in for a surprise! This information is so critical, that we've written a comprehensive blog post for you: http://blog.robertcharlesphotography.com/index/view-post/id/26
12. Hot Summer Days and Fresh Flowers If you're planning your wedding for the warm Summer months of June, July or August and plan on using fresh flowers, then take steps to keep them looking fresh and crisp throughout the day! Bring along a large cooler and empty a bag of ice into the bottom. Then place a couple newspaper sections on top of the ice. Bingo! You've got a portable "refrigerator" which will pay huge dividends in having your Bouquet look great all day long.
13. Wedding Dress - Delivery Date Even though you've ordered your dress well in advance of your Wedding Day, it is common for dress retailers to set a delivery date just prior to the date of your Ceremony. To avoid unnecessary worries over its timely arrival, sizing concerns, and possible alterations which may still need to be made as you come down the "home stretch", set a delivery date at least one month prior to your Ceremony date. You are going to have a lot of last minute concerns; a great looking/great fitting dress doesn't need to be one of them!
We're here to help you put it all together! If you have any questions, we can help. Call us - we're here for you 517-394-2192.
Until next time,
See more images by following this link and click on Galleries! http://www.robertcharlesphotography.com/